Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Busy time.

 

 I seem to be very busy again at the moment.  I'm just finishing the last wedding and I have another on firday for my mate (be nice to catch up on gossip)  Today I have my Covid 19 booster and shopping, and I need to wash clothes later if I get chance.

 Tomorrow it's sort out my camera gear for friday, clean it and charge up a load of batteries, and decide what I'm taking, that reminds me to charge up other batteries that need doing, plus I'll need to finish the wedding I have now and burn it to disk, got some cracking shots if I'm honest.  If I was doing weddings for a living like I used to these would be in my window by now.

 I found my light meter (it went missig recently) but some filters are still hiding.  Speaking of filters I've been thinking of buying a "black mist" filter, a sort of soft focus, I did look at buying a soft focus lens, but I dont do enough portraits to get the use out of it.

No comments: