Thursday, October 5, 2023

Bloody poltergeist!

 

 My bloody poltergeist has started playing silly buggers again!  

The day before yesterday I was cleaning and sorting out camera gear ready for  a shoot on the weekend.  While doing that I swopped my 6d2 from one bag to a slightly bigger bag (new bag) to make room for a flash.  Now this isn't the camera I'll use on the weekend, it's a wander about camera.  It has three lens and a flash in the bag, it did have two lens and no flash thats why it got a bigger bag.

 Anyway also in the bag were a couple of filters that came with a bag I bought a few months back that fit one of the lens in the bag and a set of neutral density filters I bought for the same lens.  Well the neutral density filters are still there but the other three are missing!

 Now they are only used with the 24-85mm lens in this bag so they stay with this camera and lens.  I havent used any of them recently so they "should" be there. But they are not.  Nor can I find them in any of my other bags.

 Not only has this happened but my youngest son dropped an earbud earphone thingy in his bed (he listens to music in bed) but now he cant find it.  He's pulled the bed apart and searched the floor. No earbud. Yesterday he lost the remaining one downstairs.  Later he goes up to his room and finds both on his desk.  WTF!

 Now I havent played about with his stuff, and I honestly cant see him taking a few filters out of one of my camera bags and hoping I'd notice for a joke.  First off he's not a joker like that, and secondly it would have been a lucky guess to know what to take that I'd be looking for, when theres a lot of other stuff I use more.

 Theres nobody else here to do it.

I've mentioned before the weird stuff that happenes in my house.  Now it's not totally poltergeist type activity but it's close enough.   It's not the end of the world, it's just a bloody PITA.  I was fancying a few soft focus portraits on the weekend, so I've dug out another soft focus filter, it's just not the one I wanted to use.

No comments: