Saturday, June 10, 2023

Neath steam and vintage fayre 2023 (dont go)

 

 I should have learned after going last year, but being a mug I went again.  My god what a joke! Neath steam and vintage fayre.  It should really be called Neath JCB and plant machinery fayre.

 The fayre consisted of one steam traction engine and one working steam static engine when I was there.  As for the vintage, well yes a hundred or so "vintage" JCBs half a dozen vintage lorries, about a dozen vintage cars... sadly walled in behind hay bails so you couldnt see them properly (unlike the JCBs.  And a hundred or so "vintage" diggers and bull dozers.

 Factor in the place was swarming with horse flies (I was bitten at least twice) and all out a miserable crap joke of a show.  

Save your five pounds and hit your thumb with a hammer for more fun!

No comments: