Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Poltergeist busy again!

 

 I've mentioned a number of times here my house is haunted by a mild poltergeist, by mild I mean it's not nasty or stacking all the chairs on the table, it's just playing games and moving things (sometimes we see them move on their own) other times stuff vanishes for ages then turns up in the middle of the floor or somewhere daft.

 Now it's none of us playing silly buggers, while I dont mind a joke, this isn't my sort of stunt, nor are my sons given to fooling around.

 Anyway this week after a long gap it's started moving stuff again.  First it was a spare battery grip for one of my cameras, vanished from where I'd put it safe, and turned up in the most unlikely place, not somewhere I would put it.  Again my boys wouldnt even think of hiding something like that for fun.  They've got better things to do.

 Next a deoderant can went walkies, then the old bread knife played hide and seek.  Like I say nothing major, just PITA stuff.

 So whats going to go missing next I wonder???  answers on a postcard to crazy Waynes yacht Cannes France, near the film festival!  (ps think I saw Johnny Depp yesterday) (grin)

No comments: