Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Last nights evening sky

 

 Well heres a few more pics from last night.  These off my phone.  Now as I had a Canon 7d with me you may be wondering why I used my phone.  Well the answer is simple, convenience!

 You see the camera and 18-135mm len and battery grip are in a small bag, nice and easy to carry around for a 7 or 8 mile walk.  Trouble is the bag is just a tiny bit too small.  Yes the camera goes in and out, but it's a faff about, and you have to "jiggle" it about especially to get it out.

 Now if I take the grip off it fits in a lot easier, but I'm used to shooting with a grip, so all my cameras have one.  So instead of playing silly beggars and faffing about to get camera out, I whipped out my phone for these three shots.  Samsung A52s 5g

 




 

No comments: