Sunday, October 16, 2022

Stress is getting silly now.

 This last week or my stress levels have been high, I mentioned recently the problems with my mothers health.  Frankly things are not getting better or easier.

 I'm going from one stressfull phone call to another, then half the times it's down the hospital miles away.

 The thing is this cant go on, it really cant.  I'm too old for all this nonsense, I'm not getting much sleep normally, now I'm getting bugger all.

 Trouble is when I'm very tired I'm a grumpy git, I dont suffer fools gladly at the best of times, and the staff at a certain hospital are getting so far up my nose I'm getting close to becoming the hulk... "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry".

 It's been a long time since I last lost it, then a neighbour got thrown over his own car just for blowing his horn at me, he wasnt badly hurt, but his horn blowing days were over after that, lesson learned.

 So a top tip people, if you see a grey haired grumpy bastard, give him a wide bearth... it might be me...

No comments: