Sunday, October 23, 2022

Fed up!

 

 What a joke my life is. I'm on the go all day every day, if I'm not going somewhere I'm on the phone saving the bloody world, not that I care much about it any more.

 Today Sunday for normal people, a so-called day of rest... bloody joke again!  I planned a nice quiet day, sit down chill out do what normal people do on a Sunday, watch telly or read the paper. No chance.

 I'm woken up by bloody banging, then I have someone deciding that todays the day to clean up the house, this despite the fact every days a day off for them, I'm lucky if I get a day a month with sod all to do.  So instead of relaxing and chilling out (something I seriously need to do) I'm having to stop every five bloody minutes to sort something out.

 Honestly I seriously considered getting in the car and just driving to a car park and relaxing there, I dont get 5 minutes peace in my house.  Made worse by the fact that it's probably the only chance I'll get to do fuck all for weeks. 

 Being serious I really cant go on like this, I'm burned out.  My age and health issues are not helping, but by far the biggest problem is not having any time to chill out.

 

No comments: