Thursday, September 29, 2022

Waynes teddy rescue update

 

Back in July 2020 I took some shots Bears behind bars and the other related posts leading to waynes teddy rescue center (see post for details)  My charity based on one of several yachts in Cannes harbour raised some concerns of the spending of the donations. 

 It's not true I tell you, those yachts provided the best care for stuffed teddies in the world (and I did ok too) there were even complaints about my staff of scantily clad dancing girls.  There were all highly trained stuff bear carers... honest.

 So putting that behind us I have some new rescue "animals" who also need a yacht of their own, because the bears and unicons wont mix.  That means asking for more donations, cash, rubies, gold whatever you have spare behind the fridge.  Send donations to Waynes yacht (the biggest) Cannes harbour France.

 Now to the pictures of the poor mistreated stuffed "animals" who need your help. And food is bloody expensive here too.




No comments: