Sunday, September 11, 2022

Broken trees and burn scar

 

 First the broken trees, took this picture today on the proper camera for a change, I was after something else but that didn't work out. It's 2 images combined as a HDR (high dynamic range)

 The burn scar.  For those of who dont know I have a new burn scar on my right wrist, "how did you get it Wayne ? " I hear someone ask.  Well I'd love to tell you all, sadly the official secrets act of 1989 Ammended from 1911 prohibits it.  Well it might if I'd aquired it working for MI5, or one of the many other secret departments.  

 Sadly the truth is more mundane, althought I still cant tell you.  You see the truth, yes the boring truth is.... insert drum roll here.  I dont bloody know!  No seriously, I haven't the faintest idea how I got a decent size burn on my right wrist.

 Now I know it sounds daft, and it sounds like I'm covering up a secret mission  to to a Bond villans lair in a secret volcanic hideaway (I wish) but I actually dont remember buring myself.  It's a deep burn and thats probably why I didn't feel it at the time.

 Anyway it's healing up nicely, although I supect I'll be left with a small scar for the rest of my life.  Still considering I have a face like a ferret catchers elbow and dress like the 1970s are still going, a small scar is the least of my looks issues.



No comments: