Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Bloody spiders!

 Yesterday while having my morning bath I discovered I'd shared it with a big spider, I noticed when I got out.  Mind the spider enjoyed it a lot less than I did, I'd stepped or sat on the bastard, and nobody comes back from being sat on by me!.

 Now as he wasn't in the bath when I got in, I can only assume he'd fallen in at some point after.  I'd have seen him for sure when getting in, and while I have in the past been know to share a shower or bath, I draw the line at sharing with anything with more legs than me!  Yes I'm a fussy bugger I know.

 To be fair I felt a bit sorry for the poor sod, there he is just going about his business, a bit of shopping maybe, or paying his gas bill (poor sod) and bingo a splash and then a fat bastard sits on you.  Hell of a bad day out.

 Now I don't like killing spiders, they are not my favorite creature, but given the chance I'll pop them back outside rather than kill them, as I said they are just trying to live their lives like everything else.

No comments: