Saturday, February 5, 2022

The Apprentice tv series

 

 Seriously I feel sorry for Lord Sugar, where do they find these candidates?  Do they shake a tree and they fall out and land on their heads?

 This week it was design a computer game.  One teams game consisted of the same level each time, the other team... 

 Well despite having three so-called "business" men and women they couldn't spell the word Arctic between them, spelling it Artic instead, also the entire team didn't seem to know that Penguins only live in Antarctic, not the Arctic.  Frankly I'm amazed, any child who grew up in my day would have known that. If I remember rightly theres about 18 different species of them as well.  

 There Lord Sugar... "Gis a job mate"  I do have a suit, I also have common sense, which if I'm honest is more than many of your hopefulls!


No comments: