Monday, February 21, 2022

Poltergeist olds tricks

 My poltergeist is up to his old tricks again, a few days ago a pouch of camera memory cards vanished from my camera bag.  

I'l explain, my cameras use a few different types of memory card, to make life easier I have different pouches for each, one pouch holds two high capacity cards, another holds three, the third holds a few different cards.  Anyway one pouch with the two cards vanished.  Now these pouches are not loose in my bag, their inside a pocket with a flap so they cant just fall out, not possible, anyway they were gone.

 Now it's not the end of the world because I have the other cards anyway, and I do sometimes take those cards out to use in another camera bag with a different camera if I'm traveling light for a wander, so I figured they were in the other bag. Anyway sorting the bag last weekend (after the food pics) I checked the other bag and they were not there either.

 Bummer, I've lost them I figured, so sorting the bag ready for the next shoot I find the cards... in the pocket where they were supposed to be all along.  Now I'm confused!.. Theres no way I could have missed a pouch the size of a box of Swan matches in a small pocket thet the three pouches fill tightly, I'd emptied the bag totally to take out the stuff I didn't need, and I'd double checked the pocket looking for the cards first time around as well, taking out the other two pouches.

 Now nobody else goes in my bag, and taking them out and then putting them back a few days later makes no sense, pinching them I could understand, but borrowing them?  No I'm not buying that, beside nobody really has access to my bag in the first place.  My family don't have anything that uses the cards that went missing either, and if they'd taken a camera they'd be a card in it so they wouldn't need another.  Besides nobody else knows where I keep the cards... well you do now, but you didn't before...



No comments: