Sunday, February 20, 2022

Bigfoot videos... WTF?

 

 The other day I watched a bigfoot documentary, not one of these "finding bigfoot" shit programs, a proper documentaries with actual scientists.  They showed all the best bigfoot videos.... and thats where the problem is.

 You see many of these videos were recent, but my God the quality!  I honestly would have trouble finding a camera that bad, no, seriously!  Bad doesn't come close.  Think 1970's cheap video camera and your getting close. I'd have to search old second hand shops just to find one that old.

 The trouble is we live in 2022, even a cheap phone has a camera better than a 1970's bloody TV camera now. How on Gods earth can you get such bad footage from gear made in say the last 10 years.  This makes me wonder.

No comments: