Sunday, February 27, 2022

Found load of old camera filters

  This evening I went looking for some books to read in the spare room, as well as the books I was looking for a found a tons of camera filters (along with a few film cameras and lens) This isn't my main "stash" of film stuff, thats all in a big metal safe thingy, no idea why it's worth bugger all these days but I can't be arsed to dig it out.

 The filters, four boxes of then cover a huge range of stuff from colour correction, black and white to some special effects, now admittedly most of what they do you can now do in photoshop, but it's nice to find them.  Mind theres a holdall full of filters there as well (no I'm being serious here) a full holdall, just about every graduated filter made and a ton of other stuff.   

 Might have a play with some of it when I get time.

No comments: