Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Todays pics and poltergeist! Aug 5th


 Ok this poltergiest thing is getting out of hand, I don't mind the odd thing go missing only to turn up a few days later, but more and more stuff is going walkabout now. Today I spent an hour or so looking for something else and find it missing in action. I've now got several bits of gear AWOL and I'm buggered if I can find any of it.
 Now if it was cameras or lens I'd guess someones pinched it out of my bag, not that theres much chance of that as I don't leave it laying around. But the stuff thats gone missing it's small not often used items, and not expensive stuff either. No thief in the right mind would pinch this kit in the first place. I could replace the lot for under £50 (and I suspect thats what I'll have to do) Still it's getting a PITA.
 Never mind onto todays pics...  Yes I know it's more flowers...






No comments: