Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Virgin media WTF?


 Well done Virgin Media for making life harder during our nation crisis. Went online to pay my monthly bill today only to find that due to corona virus the fully automated bill paying service is now fucked!  Now I've heard of computer viruses but this is just plain bonkers, computers cant bloody catch any corona virus, they just cant! Thats not how it works.
 When the system was half working it now needs a password to pay a bill, never needed one before for the last 6 or 7 years, but now of all times to make life harder the twats need a password.
 Tried the ones I've used in the past.... NO!  tried the one listed...NO!  Indeed it didn't even like the mothers maiden name saying it's wrong... NO it's fucking not, I know her maiden name FFS!
 After several phone calls with two phones on the go and about 45 minutes online I got my bill finally paid.

NEWS VIRGIN, IF IT'S NOT EASIER NEXT MONTH I'LL BE FUCKING GOING ELSEWHERE..

No comments: