Thursday, December 12, 2019

What have I learned from going Christmas shopping yesterday?


 Well I learned a bloody cotton tee shirt costs a £110 ($145) if you put a fancy name on the label. And it felt like cheap crap ones you get for £5 ($6.50) in the market. Mind you my brother knocked it down to £99 ($130) So a bargin then....   Yeah right!
 I learned hammering a bit of chicken thin, battering it and bunging a bit of chip shop curry over it makes it an expensive masterpiece in some restaurants.
 I learned it's easy to get mistaken for a police officer in a jewelers shop (my own fault for black trousers and jacket etc).
 I learned little old ladies get lost easily, and that nobody but me seems to care or help them.
 I learned that shopping malls all look the bloody same and are a confusing mess.
 I learned that the latest look in mens fashion is jumpers with fucking teddybears, or horses all over them, and I'm not talking Christmas jumpers, just normal day to day wear.  No bloody chance, I'd rather wear a real bear and fight the bastard for the skin!

 Oh joy I still have some shopping left to do...... That means going again.

No comments: