Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Christmas shopping week... oh dear...


 Yes it's the dreaded Christmas shopping week for me. It's order turkey time and buy the presents, now I have started, I've got I think five presents already and my boys want money so thats easy, my brother is the tricky one, what do you buy a bloke who has everything (and expensive tastes) I really cant buy another bottle of expensive vodka, it's taking the mickey as thats what he's had the last few years with other presents.
 One problem I might hit is a present not turning up in time for Christmas, I had to order one online and theres a delay, so I'm hoping it turns up for Christmas, not much I can do if it doesn't.
 To be honest it would be much easier if I could just give everybody money, thats what my nephews will be getting as well as my boys, bung it in the card and job done.

No comments: