Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Thinking of registering the dog as a designer/ architect


 I'm seriously thinking of registering the dog as a designer/ architect.
 After all he shouldn't have trouble passing the exams from what I've seen of designers and architects.
 I've get a washing machine designed at huge expense thats afraid of water, I've got energy saving light bulbs that use more energy than a normal bulb and last less time than a mayflies lunch-break.
 I've got shampoo bottles that wont stand up and deodorant spray cans you need a degree in engineering to use due to them needing a safety catch (how bloody dangerous is the stuff?)
 I've lived in a house with a very small kitchen with three bloody doors in it, so no room for a fridge or washing machine, and the only place for the cooker was right in front of the only window, so fuck all light in that room.
 My brothers new house is so small he cant get the sofa and armchair in the living room without blocking the stairs totally, talk about cant swing a cat, you'd have trouble passing a mouse hand to hand.
 I see toilets in railway and bus stations with cubicles so small travelers with a bag can't actually get in them and close the door.  Supermarkets that have car parks designed to make ALL the traffic go past the front door which holds up people trying to get in and out of the shop, and then theres the chicane inside the front door, dont you want people to get in and more importantly how the fuck do they get out if theres a fire and the lights go out?
 My car needs to be dismantled to change a bloody bulb, I've got house doors that either wont stay open or stay closed (how fucking hard is that to build?)  The list is endless.
 Thats why my dog wont have trouble passing the exam, after all he cant do worse than the twats who designed all the above and he just might do better... I know I could do a LOT better.

No comments: