Monday, July 8, 2019

Swansea bay airshow 2019 (my last one)


 Well I went this year, to be honest I didn't really feel like going anyway, I felt rough that morning when I woke up. Plus the last few shows have been getting worse.
 Well this is my last one. Next year if I'm going I'll go to a proper airshow at an airbase somewhere.
 The show itself wasn't too bad, ok the Battle of Britain flight was missing the Lancaster yet again (despite the app showing it)  No the biggest problem is the planes are bloody miles away.
Seriously the closest I got to a plane all day was sitting in the garden by the BBQ and one flew overhead. The planes were bloody miles away. If your going next year just go to Devon, you'll be closer to the planes.

 I did take a few pictures but without a million mm lens it was more or less hopeless. 







No comments: