Friday, May 1, 2009

Waynes contrast masking action


Well I did say I'd post it when I got it to a stage I was happy, so here it is.
A photoshop action, theres 2 different actions, the contrast masking, and contrast masking and shadow/highlight.
In the first one the contrast masking it adds a layer at 50% opacity, for a stronger effect take opacity to 100% and likewise for aa lesser effect lower the layer opacity.
In the second action if you need to ajust the effect use the history palette and step back.
To install the actions use winrar (or similar) to open the rar file, open photoshop, on the actions palette theres a drop down arrow, use that to open the options, and click load action, brows to where you put my action, and Bobs your uncle.
It's made in CS4 but should work in anything from CS onwards, it won't work in the earlier version. Heres the link to download it. Enjoy. Wayne

No comments: