Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bloody Sunday!


Now I'm not talking about the incident in Derry in 1972, but something much closer to home, I'm talking about the peace and tranquility of your own home.

What I'm getting at is the fact every fine Sunday morning all through summer, some moron is out with a bloody lawnmower at the crack of dawn, first of all the grass is still damp from the dew so it's not really the best time to cut it, second Sunday is the only chance many people get for a lay in, why don't these idiots have any consideration for other, thirdly in most cases these wallys ain't going anywhere later (a reasonable excuse) so no real reason they couldn't do it after lunch say.

I'm going to suggest a new law, let make it illegal to use ANY noisy power tool before 12 lunchtime on a Sunday and after 6 in the evening, this means some of us could enjoy a little peace in our own gardens in the evenings, and just maybe a lay in after a midnight finish the night before.

Failing that I just might be tempted to hire 1 Paras to come around and give a repeat performance here!

Today's photo, here's a grab shot of a little lad at a wedding, he was swinging around the pole (reminded me of "singing in the rain") I just couldn't resist grabbing a shot.

No comments: