Sunday, May 17, 2009

Michael Jackson and Madeline McCann

Odd subjects for my blog you might think, but both have been in the news this week.
Michael Jackson has 50 concerts planned for this year in the UK, will they ever happen? Personally I doubt if any will take place, I'm fairly confident all 50 wont happen. Why? well first off I hear Michael isn't rehearsing (not a good sign) then I hear his health isn't great, plus there's the lawsuit just started against him for I think it's $45 million, there's also the claim he's under contract to play with the rest of the Jackson five in the US during the middle of his UK tour. Hmmm gets complicated doesn't it, there was even a report that the person who announced the concerts was a look-a-like, so who's going to turn up at the concerts???

Madeline McCann made the news again this week, it seems her parents are suing the former Portuguese police officer who lead the inquiry into Madeline's disappearance over his claims in his book. Mr Goncalo Amaral book "The Truth of the Lie" tells his thoughts on the case, should make interesting reading I think.
I hope the McCanns are using their own money for this and not the find Madeline fund.
Personally speaking I'm surprised two professional people, doctors to boot, would leave a 4 year old child alone in a strange apartment while they went for a meal, I certainly wouldn't but then I'm just an ordinary bloke!

No comments: