Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mobile Phones (the return)


I have mentioned before that I doomed with Mobile phones, honestly I'd be better off with two tins and a long piece of string.

Over the years I have had phones with a better camera than my first proper digital camera, they have had thermometers, decibel meters, calculators, stopwatches, a torch, compass, games. The one thing they all had in common was an almost total inability to make phone calls.... a fairly important point in a mobile phone.

Curiously when they first started and phones were the size and weight of a house brick, they actually worked reasonably well, now that wafer thin mint size piece of exotic metal is a waste of space, even if it doesn't take up much of it.

On to todays image, another grab shot from a wedding, lets call it, oh let me think "Pink Wellies".

No comments: