Saturday, February 28, 2009

Moble phones, Mothers and HDR




I mentioned a while ago I'm doomed with Mobile phones, they just won't work for me, it doesn't matter what phone or what network I have, I still get missed calls or can't get a signal out.It's getting such a pain that somebody who has got fed up of trying to get hold of me actually gave me his old Mobile when he upgraded, even that didn't go well. You see first off he's on a different network so my sim card won't work in it without an adaptor, then the very next day after he gave me the phone he rang and asked for it back! the reason was his new phone didn't have all his numbers copied over.... I have bad news for him, their not on his old phone either.
It was my dear Mums birthday the other week, I bought her a hat, not a "proper" hat you understand a "silly" hat, much more fun, she wore it for the whole party as well.
The pics, ones my Mum in her birthday hat, the others another HDR image, this time it's part of the old wartime chain home radar system, another urban explore. Enjoy

No comments: