Friday, February 6, 2009

One of those days.







Today's been one of those days. You know the ones where you spend all day running around fixing things and catching up.
I had to buy a headlight bulb (again!) what happened to these things, the old ones lasted years, the new ones last 5 minutes! Seriously, I have changed 3 bulbs in about 7 months, and I'm not using them that much, I'm not out in the evenings a lot, Volvos have the lights on all the time, if their bulbs last as long as mine the boot must be full of spares!
I had to go to Swansea for a headset thingy for the Xbox, Port Talbot for a game, Swansea market for an adaptor plug for an American battery charger (long story) Why does a country that made the first atom bomb, and put man on the moon, still use two pin plugs?
On to the photos. heres a few shots of the new photographic studio in Ystradgynlais near Swansea, I took these a few weeks ago on a phone camera. Wayne

No comments: