Sunday, April 2, 2023

Everyday carry? and lack of posts

 

 First the lact of recent posts.  With my mother dying recently my time to play on the internet has vanished.  Trying to sort out the million and one things than have to be delt with just eats up time, it's hours a day easily, just letting family know which florest, funeral time etc etc. 

 So sorry for lack of posts, I'll try and get back to "normal" when this mess is all sorted out, a few weeks at least I suspect.

 Now onto everyday carry, while swopping my kit from one pair of trousres to another (I have a lot of identical pairs) it occured to me I haven't gone through a "pocket dump" in ages, if at all?  Now I haven't time today to do it, but as soon as I get a chance I'll go through my pockets and my normal everyday carry for you.  

Ok some of the items may seem odd to many, but as someone who likes to be prepared, they may make more sense.

No comments: