Sunday, April 30, 2023

A macro shot

 

 Took this macro shot today in the rain, didin't have time to go anywhere, so it's my garden. 

  I tried getting out yesterday, but the place I went was crammed with people and my heart wasnt in it I gave up and went home after a chat in my local camera shop.

 Last night I was very down again, not for long a little thing reminded me of Mum and I had a little cry. 

 Thats the problem I think, I'm just not alone enough to actually sit down and have a good cry in peace.  These days it's nearly impossible to be totally alone (I like my own space anyway) but of late I'm not getting much if any time to sit and reflect, and have that release of emotions I need to help me get over this.

 Sorry to be depressing, onto the pic

 Shot on the 105mm macro at 800 iso, the light was crap.




No comments: