Monday, February 1, 2021

Whats been happening?

Well the weathers been crap so no shooting pictures. My MOT is booked for this week so I've had some work done on the car (fingers crossed) I've been looking into a care home for my mother, she's struggling now, but it's trickier than I thought to sort one out.... especially in a pandemic. I'm bored ridgid from not taking pics and fed up with watching American CRAP so-called "reality"/documentary shows like the new series of Expedition bigfoot and many many others. The one thing they all have in common is the viwer will know nothing more from watching any of them.... Expedition bigfoot for examply couldn't find a boulder in a toothpaste tube never mind a fucking bigfoot. I recently watched a show made in 2019 about findnd the remains of Amelia Earheart.... except at the end we find out the DNA test in 2017 found out it's not her... So why make an hour program in the first place if you knew before you started it's not her remains. WTF was the point twats! Maybe I'll make a show called finding Elvis alive, then at the end it wont be Elvis but some bloke called Burt Jones who's actually dead, same premis, no real contet just shit.

No comments: