Thursday, February 4, 2021

Wales lockdown rules madness!

Who writes the lockdown rules for Wales, is it our "first minister" or his cat? I can buy a gold bracelet and earings, but I cant buy a bible (or a jack reacher) book to pass the time. I can buy a house (and travel to view them) but I can't buy a pillow or a quilt to sleep under in my new house. Your not allowed to drive to an isolated location to get exercise, but you can exercise in a crammed local park with 300 other dog walkers, and you can drive around if your mental health is suffering by lockdown (from the police themselves). Maybe instead of dreaming up daft nonsense rules our so called first minister should spend his time getting the vaccine out. I've only been able to find one person outside of health care who has had the jab. By the way if all our doctors are now vaccinted why are surgeries still bloody shut?

No comments: