Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Todays pics June 9th and a problem.


 Well heres todays few pics, I'm still rationing them until lockdown in Wales catches up with the rest of the country.
 The problem is the camera.   I often take my old camera on these wanders, not so worried about it getting a knock or dusty. Last night it started playing up, the aperture and shutter speeds didn't want to change in manual shooting, also in program it really wasn't happy with me applying any exposure comensation, this made shooting a bit tricky.  I found out that by altering the setting then turning the camera off and on sometimes the setting would change. These pics were mostly taken using this bodge.
 Today I'll have a proper look at it, clean the lens and body contacts etc. That said I fancy a new camera anyway, then I could just use one of my existing cameras as the knocking about model.






No comments: