Monday, June 22, 2020

Animal planet impossible crock rescue


 The tv channel Animal planet aired another masterpierce this week.  The impossible crock rescue. Well they got the title right!
 The impossible crock rescue is about a crockodile with a tire wedged over him, the master plan was to catch it and remove the tire.
 So what have I learned from watching that televisual feast?
 Well I learned that the presenter likes to wear a hat, that he likes to talk to locals. That he wanders off looking at a crock farm leaving the river and the crock he's traveled thousands of miles to rescue. I've learned he thinks crocks cant see red light.
 Note to crock hunters if crocks cant see red simply wear a red suit and walk up to the crock.     Please let me know if you plan on actually doing this as I want to film it for future crock hunters.. and the inquest... crocks can see red.
 Easily the most important thing I learned was not to watch the rubbish that passes for programs on animal planet.
 Oh the crock rescue?  It never happened, the crew wasted so much time the covid virus arrived and they all had to leave.  So animal planet made a program about not rescuing a crock and even aired it?  Why?
 I doubt the presenter could even catch covid never mind a bloody crock, which lets be honest is way smarter than him.

No comments: