Friday, June 26, 2020

Poltergeist at it again!


 I've mentioned before I seem to have a poltergeist in my house, not a nasty one that stacks the kitchen chairs on the table like the film or makes the walls bleed.  Mine likes to hide things and occasionally move things around when I'm watching just for fun.
 Well I thought it was social distancing, but it seems the git is back  This week two things I use regularly vanished and eventually turned up in a place I would never put them and not somewhere I could reasonable put them by accident even if I was pissed (and I've had one can in about 3 weeks so thats not likely)  I really don't get the reason it does it. I cant see that a "spirit" if thats what it is, could gain anything from playing hiding seek with my stuff.
 Personally I lean more towards the stone tape theory, that ghosts are recording, although that doesn't explain the items moved or hidden.
 Now I'm not bothered by living in what some would call a "haunted" house, I don't think of that way really, it's just a bit of an oddity that happenes now and again. Beside if you think of ghosts being the spirits of dead people then we must be creaking under the weight of ghosts with around 68 million dying each year.

 It's claimed around 108 billion people have been born and died in the last 50.000 years, that makes the worlds population as it stands around 7% of the total, so the ghosts have us well outnumbered.
 So remember be nice to your ghost.... Ghost lives matter too.... Errr...  well you know what I mean!

No comments: