Saturday, November 16, 2019

Weather forecast?


 Seriously what is wrong with the weather forecast?   At one time the forecast would be reasonably close. Now they are almost always miles out.
 Today I have to take my disabled mother shopping, last night we checked several different forecasts, all agreed that today would be cloudy but dry.  I wake up to pouring rain. WTF.
 Whats the point of even having a forecast if it's wrong more than it's right?
 Years ago they tended to be reasonably good.  Now they have computers, AI and live satellite video of the bloody clouds and they are pretty much hopeless.
 Churchill got an accurate forecast for D-day, how the hell cant we get a good forecast 70 odd years later.
 In all seriousness I could take a wild guess and be right about 50% of the time, bloody AI computers should be better.  So much for them being better than humans at flying.  I ain't getting in a Boeing if it's as reliable as the weather forecast.

No comments: