Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Oh ye gods I'm not a celebrity has started again!


 Oh joy, I'm not a celebrity has started again.
 "Staring"  and I use the word loosely....

 Caitlyn Jenner (ex Olympian)
 Ian Wright (ex footballer)
 Adele Roberts (ex big brother "star")
 Nadine Coyle (ex girls aloud "singer")
 Myles Stephenson (boy band and x factor contestant)
 Andrew Maxwell (comedian and narrator)
 Jacqueline Jossa (ex eastenders)
 Roman Kemp (capital fm dj)
 James haskell (rugby player)
 Kate Garraway (breakfast tv host)

 Well as you can see most of the "celebrities are ex's or has beens or "who the fuck are they's".  Not exactly what most normal people would call CELEBRITY. 
 Being perfectly honest there only of of this bunch of non-started I've actually ever heard of, and those I wouldn't consider celebs or bother watching.
 Trading standards should rename the show   " I'm not a celebrity but I'm desperate enough to do anything for money"

No comments: