Friday, December 7, 2018

Bloody packaging!


 Seriously how hard can it be to package food?  Too hard it seems!
 I bought pate the other day, nice on toast, except it must be made of plutonium or Ebola or something. They certainly don't want you getting near the bastard stuff.  Prise off the lid and then.... try to get through the sealing layer underneath. I would say plastic but it cant be, not normal plastic anyway.  It might be the stuff the Star ship Enterprise uses for shields, it would stop a photon torpedo no problems.
 It might be the stuff they put on Challenger tanks to keep RPG's out, again no problem.
 Ok I'm taking the piss but my God this stuff was tough, I honestly ended up with a meat cleaver.
 Then the icing on the cake, the plastic lid doesn't fit once you take the sealing layer, it just falls off. So now you cant reseal it.
 Well done lads.

No comments: