Monday, April 10, 2017

What the hell is wrong with people around here?


 In about 5 minutes yesterday I had two elderly people look at my car coming along the road then walk out right in front of me, I had a man walking his dog, he was on the pavement the dog was in the middle of the road on 20 foot of string.   I had someone run out of their house and across the road right in front of me, I had a young couple just standing in the road at a roundabout having a chat.  Seriously what the hell is wrong with people these days? 
 Later I had two "ninja" cyclists (all in black with no lights) one actually on the wrong side of the road texting and not even looking where he was going, silly bastard.
 Honestly no wonder road deaths are so high, half the people around here shouldn't be out on their own.

No comments: