Monday, January 5, 2015

Can somebody please invent... or re-invent...


A DVD writer for computers that doesn't have a hissy-fit every time you show it a new make of DVD it hasn't seen before.  It's not bloody rocket science for heavens sake, DVD's are all round why are the writers so bloody fussy about what sort and make of disk they'll write to.  It's a huge pain in the arse to be honest!

Software that STOPS anything installing on your computer without asking you first and needing a password, even updates are invading your computer without asking, I'm sorry but I paid for my computer it's mine, and I want to be the one who puts stuff on it, not bloody Adobe, Windoze (thats how I spell it) Real player and stupid Firefox etc etc etc!.  And come to that why is the software so crap in the first place it needs an update every 17 minutes!

Proper energy saving light bulbs that A. give a good bright light, B. actually save energy (the current ones use more energy to produce than you'll save) and C. last longer than  a short bus journey.  Mine are useless.

A washing machine that actually washes your clothes properly in wet water. The last few I've had all seem to suffer from hydrophobia  (a fear of water) the stupid things take in a  thimble of water and try to wash the clothes, this means I have to stand over the bastard and put more water in myself. It's an automatic washing machine, it's supposed to do the bloody work itself.  Oh I had the engineer out and he told me it's to save water. Brilliant! I'm saving water but walking around in dirty clothes.  Isn't the world wonderful! If I wanted to dry clean my clother I'd have taken them to the cleaners.

No comments: