Saturday, August 16, 2014

Todays is my birthday

As well as being an old git, I came across some facts that I found ... well sort of interesting.
  • I was born on a Sunday.
  • My star sign is Leo.
  • My birthstone is Peridot.
  • My birth flower is Poppy.
  • The season was Summer.
  • I was born in the Chinese year of the Snake.
  • The US President was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
  • The UK Prime Minister was Winston Churchill (Conservative).
  • I am 61 years 0 months 0 days old.
  • It is 364 days until my next birthday.
  • In dog years I am 427 years old.
  • I am 22,280 days old.
  • I am approximately 534,732 hours old.
  • I am approximately 1,925,033,521 seconds old.

Couriously The poppy is my favorite flower, and I like snakes, so maybe all this rubbish actually means something...   The jury is still out on that one.

No comments: