Sunday, August 17, 2014

Five in one photographic reflector

I treated myself to a birthday present by buying one of these 5 in 1 photographic reflectors.  Now I've had a plain white one for years, a proper Lastolite one.  But I used a gold reflector the other week and really liked the effect, so I treated myself.
The reflector is about 3 x 4 feet so a decent size, the way it works is the inside springy bit is translucent, so it softens the light (or you can shoot a flash through it)  then the zip on cover has white, silver, gold, and black (to kill reflected light)  Ok the quality is cheap but it works fine, and I don't use a reflector all that often anyway, and it's easy to lose these things, I've seen them blow away in the past, and at under a tenner I won't loose too mcu sleep if I loose or break it.

No comments: