Saturday, August 23, 2014

Not the sort of day I expected

Well today turned out very strangely!  You see I was planning a quiet sort of day for today, yesterday was a longish day, so I thought I'd follow it with a quiet one, and catch up on a few things that need doing around the house.
Sadly my life isn't really my own any more, I seem to spend more and more of it either being a sort of one man Samaritans organisation, or more often being on call to deal with everybody else's problems.
Today started with a dash to Neath and finished with me trying to film Dr Who in a darkened cinema (with the staffs consent)  Dr Who was trying to turn off the cinema lights with his sonic screwdriver, and he did as well.
I then got to watch the new Doctor Peter Capaldi in his first episode on the big screen.... even better it was for free!

Now I wonder when I'll get a quiet day.... When I'm dead probably, nobody seems very keen on the idea of me having a quiet day when I'm alive thats for sure.

No comments: