Thursday, August 21, 2014

Nobody should shop in Tesco's Port Talbot

Nobody should shop in Tesco's in Port Talbot.  No really!  I went in there today for a few bits and pieces as I was passing, and it's mental in there!

The nutter count was off the scale!    How so many crazy people can gather in one place outside of an asylum baffles me.
I don't understand why Tesco allow it, it's putting the proper shoppers off and the nutters simply don't buy anything.  I watched one man walk around the shop with his arms out at his sides like airplane wings, I mean WTF?   Nobody could pass the idiot and he certainly wasn't shopping, I couldn't resist telling him gliders were in isle seven.

But seriously, as a shopping experience it's close to putting your head in a vice and tighting it, not fun at all, frankly I can feel my blood pressure going up as soon as I go in. 
Tesco need to move on the people just standing around talking or staring into space (they are not buying anything) and secondly they need to move the clumps of people away from the outsides of the check-outs, they've alread bought so need to piss of and make room for those who are trying to bag their shopping, the morons just get in the way. 

Come on Tesco please do something, it's really grim in your Port Talbot shop, and it's not just me saying it either, most normal people I speak to say the same.

No comments: