Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I had a bit of a challenge this week.


I had a bit of a challenge this week. I was asked to fix the photo of the building. Now because of where it is and obstructions in front of it the only viewpoint is close in at ground level, this means shooting at an angle. I also needed to remove the bin and the banner on the wall, fixing the angle took a while to get right, it needed to look normal and there's some distortion from the wide lens used. The banner was easy enough, but removing the bin took ages. The problem there was I didn't have a full door to swap over (the easy way to do it) I doubt you'll see on this size image but the door had detailed panels on it, and the whole bottom half is missing. I actually had to make a new door in photoshop, actually make all the panels and the bottom rail and doorstep then fix the wall behind the bin.
It probably took me a good hour or so to do, but I do enjoy a challenge!
I have blurred out the name to protect the innocent lol.

No comments: