Sunday, November 1, 2009

Curry and waterfalls.

First the waterfall picture, this was taken a while back but reworked to get more mid tone detail. Not a great shot, but a pic for the blog at any rate.

Now the curry bit. Yesterday I was in my take-away with a few mates, when one who likes hot-ish curry decided to challenge the chef to a how hot can I eat competition!.
Challenging a chef is never a great idea. I find it's best not to upset the person whose cooking my food, but Anthony thought it was a good idea.
I think it's a silly idea. You see the chef eats really hot spicy food all the time, Anthony on the other hand doesn't, and he also has what we suspect to be an ulcer, not a great combination to tackle a warp strength curry.
A normal curry sends him running for the loo with a bad stomach for days, this idea could put him in hospital if he's daft enough to actually do it.
Time will tell. Me I'm going to watch if it happens, I might even take the camera!

No comments: