Thursday, July 2, 2009

Auto setting??






I was out shooting a few days a go, and when walking back I got to thinking about what modes I'd shot in. During the few hours walk I'd used Program, Aperture priority, Shutter priority, and full Manual.
Couriously I'd not touched the full auto mode or any of the so called "scene" modes (I was shooting on a Canon) Which was interesting, why? because the Canon has a landscape mode, and I'd been shooting mostly landscape, now I can't remember ever using this or indeed any of the scene modes (portrait landscape macro night and what I assume is flash off mode?) I suppose I like to have control over what the camera does.

Maybe I'll try a few when I have time and post my results.

On to todays images, these were taken on my walk, they are all taken in the area around Dinas rock (near Glyn Neath) although the falls is a good walk from there. Wayne

No comments: