Wednesday, April 1, 2009

hyper-inteligent space bears!


No I haven't totally lost the plot (although not far off) I watched a film last night on one of the horror channels, it was about a group of space adventures being hunted down by killer space bears, which look remarkably like brown bears, and curiously the planet looked a lot like the Earth.
Did I learn anything? yes, I learned that to kill space bears you have to shoot them repeatedly with any gun you have handy, and you have to shot them in exactly the same place on each bear (possibly to save money on special effects) I also learned the the "actors" Sorry I mean space adventures can't see bears coming even in daylight, and also couldn't act their way out of a bear suit (yes I am getting sarky!) But the most important lesson was not to watch the horror channel!
On the subject of films there been a few "duff" ones over the years, my top 3 would be, Battle in the north Atlantic 1943, staring none other than Humphrey Bogart, the bear film would probably come next, and my all time CRAP film is.... Air force one, how or why Harrison Ford got talked into that load of old tat is anybodies guess, maybe he needed the money?? It's corney to the ninth power!

Todays pic I'm calling seagull and boat, supprise supprise. Enjoy Wayne

No comments: