Monday, April 13, 2009

Chillies and Railways



The Naga chili is claimed to be the worlds hottest, it's even recommended that gloves be worn when handling, certainly it's a really bad idea to rub your eye's after handling one, or indeed any "sensitive" body parts.
This one I was shown at my Indian take-away, I was offered a bit, but I like to taste my food not be spontaneously combusted by it! These things are HOT even Aklis (one of the staff) won't eat these things, and the normal staff curry is pretty seriously hot trust me.
The other photo is called "the end of the line" it's one of these little railway halts that should have Bernard Cribbins as station master, sadly if he was he'd have to break into his station, it's boarded up now.
Enjoy. Wayne
Warning if you try to copy the railway image standing on the lines like me is dangerious, I made sure I had somebody trustworthy watching for trains all the time. I also know that the level crossing I was shooting from is closed by hand when trains are coming (so I'd have warning) I wouldn't try this on a busy main line.
Please dont go on or near the lines, it's dangerious.

No comments: