Monday, March 30, 2009

Marina and challenged




Yesterday I went for a little walk to chill out in the early evening, I was feeling a bit stressed out truth be told. I ended up at Swansea marina, it's not far to go for a wander, here are some of the pics I took.
While shooting the bridge picture I was challenged by the guy walking on the bridge, he was I believe Indian or Bangladeshi, he wanted to know why I was taking photos... at least I think that's what he was asking, sadly his English was terrible, even worse was my Bangla, I only speak a few words literally, so the conversation was a short one. He wasn't nasty or threatening, to be fair, just courious, sadly he left not much enlightened.
On the subject of the marina, what the heck is going on there? theres flowers for those who have drowned everywhere! the last figure I can get is for Jan 2008, and it was 17 then, and I know theres been a few last year, that seems a lot, far more than normal. Wayne

No comments: