Monday, September 16, 2024

Why is it so hard to find peace and quiet in the UK?

 

 I know the UK is over crowded but it's getting very difficult to find anywahere to actually be alone.

 I watched a video the other day, a whild camper.  He set up his own billboard on a motorway roundabout, and camped behind it.  Even here in the early hours some nutter turned up and layed down on the grass the other side of his billboard.

 Seriously!  It's a motorway roundabout, what are the odds the twat will find you?

 Yesterday I wanted to get away for an hour, I went to an isolated beach for a walk, I ended up with a bird watcher and twy cyclists.

 Today I down out into the countryside, climbed a gate and walked down a track into a woods miles from anywhere, in under five minuets I had two blokes walking dogs.  I bet if I went there at 4 in the morning some bugger would turn up.

 Now dont get me wrong, I'm not antisocial, I just want to be on my own sometimes, my god it's hard to do these days.

No comments: