Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Struggling and things missing again.

 

 The last few weeks have been very difficult for me if I'm honest.  I'm not looking forward to Christmas, something I normally do.  Last year with mum in the care home was very odd, a big change to normal.  This year without mum it's going to be very different.

 Theres also other stuff going on that are stressful, and I'm finding it hard to keep on top of everything.  I seem to spend a lot of time trying to catch up with things.

 I 've said before I need a proper holiday, a break away from the house and a change of scenery.

 Add in the rubbish weather we've had for the last few weeks and it's just a total PITA, I'm not getting out shooting pictures anything like as much as I'd like.  Hell I'm going to punch the next person who mentions global warming, dont make me laugh, I'm wearing a fleece indoor most of the summer. Another bloody ice age more likely.

 Yet again more of my stuff has gone missing, now nothing serious or expensive, so it's not a gang on ninja theives, it's weird odd stuff most people dont even know I have.  My light meter went missing for a while then turned up where it shouldnt be (after I stopped looking for it) among other things a DSLR waterproof housing has gone mising, just when I want to take pics out in the rain  FFS!

 Now it's probably the last thing anyone would take, who needs one?  ME! it's pissing down every bloody day here.  How many other places in the world do busses have a life boat drill?  Welsh busses dont go to the garage for repairs, they go to a dry dock.  We dont tan in Wales we rust.

 Being serious though this weather is really getting me down, that and lifes curves and I'm really struggling to cope.

 Sorry whinge over.

No comments: